Thursday, August 18, 2011

Nap Picks: What I do at Mamas

Howdy Blog Pals, or should a say Plogs...


First, wanted to say thanks for the encouragement!  It seems that people take a big effort to let me know in real life that "your blog is so funny" & "Your blog is great!" & "Nathan your sooo HOT!" (Made up that last one.)   So THANKS!  I appreciate the props... 


Will I do hope you have read my latest post on beards, and more beards.  However, This post is an addition to a previous post.  What I do when I eat... 




Being a professional 21st Century American Nomad, I don't have a place to lay my head, as the 'son of man' would say.  I spend time at the houses of friends and family, Couch surfing.  


During the day I spend almost all of my time at my favorite Globally minded coffee shop: Mama Carmen's! (or as I call it Matriarch Vehicle-Male's).  Mama Carmen is this stud Christian Worker in Guatemala who adopts street children as her own, caring and providing for them.  IN turn, She just trusts God to provide for her. Its incredible.  So one time a guy GAVE HER A COFFEE FARM.  Just gave it to her.  SOOO New Heights Church in Fayetteville, AR, decided to help provide for her buy buying her coffee.  So they set up this sweet coffee shop...


Mama Carmen's Espresso Cafe, like Will Smith and Basketball courts, is where I spend most of my days.  However, instead of relaxin and maxin and acting all cool, I am reading books, support raising, and acting all cool.  Also Playing Settlers of Catan...


So when I need a break, like yesterday, I draw Napkin pictures and Napkin cartoons....


Without further ado, Here is said cartoons, & the soul reason for the post:








 A pirate fighting a laZor Unicorn allied with Gummy Bears




















1 comment: