Monday, January 2, 2012

A Sincere apology...

Dear Friends and bearded people,


I want to apologize for my lack of posting.  I have started and planned several posts but have not finished them.  Blame it on what you will, lack of energy, being sick, flying monkeys stealing my computer... 


I try to post at least once a month, but regardless of the reasons, I have lacked in my posts.  However, with the new year i have committed to posting a new post every month in January! For your input and ideas please head over to my facebook to post your ideas or vote!


Until next week, I would like to leave you with a few of my Napkin pics that I have drawn in coffee shops, restaurants, caves, etc... 






To start, a Frisbee tomato, old man, Model T, & Dancing Gnomes to guitar playing elephants.  Elephants shred the best solos!



 I was at a business meeting with at a certain Italian restaurant where you can draw on the table cloths.  They man I was with ASKED ME to draw a giant robot destroying a city.



Same restaurant.  All I had was a red crayon so I drew facial hair.  Of course I had my pen that I always carry in my pocket.


This was with my community group at Mama Carmen's.  I asked them what to draw and I got some fun challenges.  1/2 lizard 1/2 baseball player, business lion, bugs, Santa jogging with a dolphin, T-Rex playing monopoly, and a Dragon in a kilt. 

  


More random doodles, per request.  My favorite is the Dr. Seuss(ish) Chef. 


I love Dr. Seuss.  He is my favorite author.  I tried to draw some creatures like his.  Don't mind the dragon or football/orc, they are not like Dr. Seuss. 


Here is another Dr. Seuss scene I am quiet proud of. 





Finally, I leave you with one of my drafts for the 2011 IT project Tee shirt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment